International Financial Reporting Standards are being implemented throughout the world, now. Finance professionals simply must be ready. Becker Professional Education - ATC International offers you the chance to study for and obtain ACCA's Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (DipIFR).
ACCA has introduced the first accredited IFRS qualification in the world - the Diploma in International Financial Reporting. It is the ideal IFRS qualification for experienced finance professionals who may already hold a non-IFRS compliant accounting qualification. In the course of studying for the DipIFR, candidates will;
- understand the international regulatory framework of financial reporting
- be able to apply IASs and IFRSs to practical situations
- train to prepare financial statements in accordance with IASs, IFRSs and pronouncements of the Standing Interpretation Committee
- train to prepare group financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures
For more information on ACCA's DipIFR, visit www.accaglobal.com
Becker Professional Education - ATC International has prepared a comprehensive set of study materials and online programmes to prepare you for the Diploma in International Financial Reporting. This material has received the ACCA ALP Content – Gold Status. It will provide complete coverage of the syllabus, a question bank full of examination standard questions and realistic mock examinations for you to practice.
- online material - click on the "Order Online" option to purchase any of our electronic material packages - you can buy the whole self study programme or individual elements of the package. All materials are available to download as PDF files.
- paper based material - to order this, please download the order form, ensure you add the cost for postage and package to your order and either fax or email to the details shown on the form.
A set of materials for the DipIFR qualification includes the following:
- Study System
- Monitoring Test I
- Monitoring Test II
- Mock Exam
- Study Question Bank
- Revision Question Bank
- Supplement (showing the updates in the material from the last sitting of the examination)
In addition, we offer DipIFR classroom courses and tailored in-company IFRS training programmes to meet the growing demand for IFRS knowledge worldwide.